My Morning Routine

14:02


Welcome back my loves! 

Mornings are not me, I'm not a fan. If I had my way, I'd wake up naturally, laze about in fresh sheets chatting and pondering the day for a while, mess about on my laptop and then at about 10am, meander to the bathroom and get beautiful.



First things first, I nip to the bathroom and start running the taps. I splash my face a little with cold water to wake me up and then grab my St Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion scrub. I love any of the St Ives skin products and have found this works so well with my skin. I add a squeeze of it onto my fingertips and massage it onto my face. I let it froth there for around 3-6 minutes so it forms a little mask and then rinse it off. I love it as it leaves my skin feeling so soft and super glowing. You can grab it at any Boots store.  

St Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub.



I then take my Oral B Pro 6500 electric Toothbrush and apply a pea sized amount of my Oral B 3D White toothpaste. I switch on my toothbrush and start cleaning. What I love about this toothbrush is that it pairs with your iPhone (or whatever smartphone you may have), and times and coaches you through your brushing process. My dentist recommended that I brush for atleast two minutes so I always set my timer to that. As a gadget lover I absolutely love this toothbrush and wouldn't go back to using a regular toothbrush again. It's a little on the pricey side, but teeth are one of the most important things to a face and I love to take care of mine.

I then make sure everything is put away in the bathroom tidy back to their places and go back into my bedroom. I grab a cotton pad and squeeze a little of my Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. I wipe this all over my face just to ensure I am squeaky clean. It leaves you feeling so refreshed. I also take my make-up off with it on a night time. It has no added perfume, and can even remove off waterproof mascara and heavy eye make-up.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.

I then take my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel and pump about two squeezes onto the back of my hand and massage it into my skin and neck. I then have skin as soft as a baby's bottom and I'm good to go to start caking my face and get on with my day!

So there you go, my very basic, but very happy-with morning routine! As with everything beauty I like to switch it up and try new products but this has been my favourite combination for a few months now and I'm very comfortable with it.

I'd love to know any of your own routines, or any products you would suggest me trying? Also if you use these products already and your thoughts on them?

Very short but sweet, hope you enjoyed this post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like me on Facebook