#MOTD

13:25





Hi guys, This is my 'Make-Up of The Day' spring look.

I went for a very highlighted, strong gold eye with light shadows of bright colours. I was inspired by this look by the latest pic of Kim Kardashian sporting a very bold bright blue under-eye on her recent trip to Armenia.



For basic base I moisturised my face with the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturising gel. I then applied with my Real Techniques beauty blender MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC40. 
I then primed my eyes with Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion in the colour original. 
I then applied to my crease in a cut motion the burnt orange colour from my Morphe Brushes 35N palette with my MAC 224 tapered blending brush. I then applied the vanilla colour all on my lid from the same Morphe 35N palette with my MAC 242 shader brush. 

For the glittered effect on my lid I applied MAC 'Goldmine' shadow with the same MAC 242 shader brush ensuring it was fully pigmented I dipped it in a little bit of my MAC Fix+. I then blended my crease again taking a little bit of the cappuccino colour from the Morphe 35N palette.

(Highlighted shadows I used from my Morphe 35N Palette)


I then primed my undereye again with the UD primer potion and applied MAC 'Aquadisiac' shadow with my MAC 214 short shader brush then taking a little of the 'Goldmine' shadow to blend the two together from the tearduct. 

I then applied L'Oreal superliner in 'Black Lacquer' across my lid and created a winged liner. I then took L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in 'Carbon Black' to my top and lower lashes and added Demi Whispies lashes by Ardell using DUO adhesive. I then applied to my waterline MAC eye kohl in 'Fascinating'.

To contour I used the darkest shade from my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit to sculpt my cheekbones the sides of my nose and hairline. I then applied MAC Prep & Prime Highlight in 'Light Boost' under my eyes in a triangle motion under, down the bridge of my nose and to my forehead with my MAC 130 small duo fibre brush and blended it out. I then used the Banana Powder by Ben Nye to sculpt my contour further using the 'Baking Effect' with my beauty blender and let that set onto my skin for a good 10-15. I blended it out with my MAC 109 small contour brush.

To bronze my cheeks I used the Bourjois Bronzing powder to apply over the previous contour I done with my ABH kit. I then highlighted my cheekbones with my 'Mary Lou Manizer' from the Balm Cosmetics with my 140 Duo-Fibre fan brush.

For eyebrows I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Chocolate' with a MAC 266 angle brush. I then highlighted my tear duct and brow bone with 'Vanilla' shadow by MAC.

For lips I used 'Boldy Bare' liner by MAC and applied 'Barely There' lipstick by MUA all over my lips.

I set my whole face then with setting spray from AVON cosmetics. This is my actual holy grail!!



I hope you all enjoyed this post on how I achieved this look.

Thanks for reading! Lots of love Paije Elizabeth xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like me on Facebook