Bank Holiday Weekend

01:01



Hey! I hope you all had a wonderful long bank holiday weekend! I spent mine with a catch-up with family then drinks with one of my closest friends Katie. Too much alcohol was consumed, and I can't come to terms that were in May already! This year is flying by too fast! Although I can't wait because soon I'll be jetting off! Exciting!

To start my bank holiday, on the Saturday I had a pamper day with my Mum, which resulted into me 'dolling' her up and doing her 3 weekly eyelash extensions! Then I had a pamper myself, and ended up getting some new nails! I went for the simple nude short acrylic, I often differ from the long stiletto coffin nail shape, but this makes make-up application much harder for me. 

Come Sunday, me and one of my closest friends Katie, decided to grab our high heels and party frocks and ended up panting Newcastle red (literally with my shoe choice) and ended up having drinks at my house then going onto Jesmond then Newcastle City Centre for a night out!

We started off at Osborne's which is in Jesmond, on Osborne Road. This is the perfect pre-drinks spot come bank holidays. There is a lot of chilled bars along this road, which is always filled with on-going party bank holidayer's. 


We decided on this bar, because it's quite chilled and serves nice drinks and also has a built in Shisha bar bonus! We spent a few hours there then ended up grabbing a Taxi to the infamous Newcastle City Centre - Diamond Strip.

We then went on to venture to Jalou. This is a cocktail bar situated right near Central Station, a five minute walk from the Diamond Strip. We consumed way many cocktails, too many favourites to list! And consumed way too many shots! This is one of my favourite bars in Newcastle to go to, and your guaranteed a great night out with great customer service! Not forgetting the music in there is always great! On Sunday the DJ's there were DJ Jax & Joe Sensation, both very good friends of mine and it was good to catch-up with Jax!

If you like a massive diverse between old school RnB, to Hip-Hop etc these are the ones to listen to! You can listen to their latest mix tape together here!

 https://soundcloud.com/djjax_uk/dirty-dozen-ep4

After consuming about 20+ shots of Hypnotic literally, we then went on to the infamous Tup Tup Palace, again another favourite club of mine, consumed way to many more alcoholic beverages, danced, laughed and then made our way home! I was happy to take off my shoes and make-up after a fantastic night!

If you haven't tried Hypnotic, try it now! The best!

Again I hope you all had a great Bank Holiday weekend, whatever you all got up to! I know I did :)

(Me and my friend Katie) wearing a custom made dress & Louboutin So Kate 120mm's x


Lots of Love xo
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like me on Facebook